The Chicago Bears (2-4) are officially two days away from facing off against NFC North foe Minnesota Vikings (4-2), in a game that could likely define the remainder of the season for Chicago. If they go out and hand the Vikings a loss, and do so in convincing fashion, then there is a chance this team might be able to find enough of a push to make a run at the 2015 playoffs.
Playoffs? It could happen...
Let's take a look at some recent headline.
- Should the Bears make any moves ahead of the looming trade deadline? (LINK)
- Thursday injury report and practice notes. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler and the Bears offense benefitting from Adam Gase's time with Peyton Manning. (LINK)
- Healthy receivers giving a much-needed spark to the Bears offense. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler's 3rd down passing stats are pretty doggone good. (LINK)
- A week after Peterson called McPhee a 'man among boys', McPhee calls Peterson the best back in the league. (LINK)
- Bears coaches and players talk about Peterson as a player. (LINK)
- Despite good play, let's write an article focusing on Cutler's errors. (LINK)
- Hub Arkush doesn't think any dramatic turnaround is going to happen for the Bears this season. (LINK)
Stay tuned for more Chicago Bears updates as the day rolls along...