The Chicago Bears are 1-3, and last week snapped the NFL's longest active losing streak at 8 games. They had a great win over the Oakland raiders last week at Soldier Field, but there's no rest for the weary. Roster issues abound, and you can bet that Ryan Pace isn't taking any days off any time soon.
Neither are we. Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Fantasy defenses are feasting on the Chicago Bears offenses. (LINK)
- Matt Forte joins exclusive NFL club in Bears win over Oakland. (LINK)
- There is life after Jared Allen. Sam Acho solid for Bears defense. (LINK)
- Acho says defensive coordinator Vic Fangio is a great teacher. (LINK)
- A closer look at the Bears defense-- they aren't 'new' anymore. (LINK)
- John Fox says he doesn't know anything about this 'rebuilding stuff'. The Bears are building. (LINK)
- Pernell McPhee says that the Bears are on a playoff mission. Fox likes his mindset. (LINK)
- Grading the linebackers after the victory over the Raiders. (LINK)
- Dan Bernstein: "Yaaaaaaaay" (LINK)
- Even with win, Bears are who they thought they were. Or something like that. (LINK)
- This article is the reason why false rumors get started and creative speculation gets thrown around. I like Ian Rapoport, but this is a ridiculous article. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls on for more Chicago Bears coverage.