Another day, another opportunity for Ryan Pace to make some roster changes and personnel moves. That's what it seems like every day, which bodes well for a first-time general manager of an NFL team. Of course, time will tell if those moves pay off, but for right now, Pace is struggling just to keep up with fielding a starting roster.
His real time to catch up will be come draft time...
Let's take a look at some recent headlines.
- A review of all the roster moves from Tuesday afternoon. (LINK)
- Week 4 NFL Power Rankings - can the Bears keep climbing? (LINK)
- One win doesn't change much, but the players sure are feeling more confident. (LINK)
- Will the Bears debut Hroniss Grasu at Center? The team's official site says maybe. (LINK)
- Soft schedule could generate even more wins for Chicago. (LINK)
- The Bears nearly doubled their chances of making the playoffs after victory over the Raiders. (LINK)
- Has Jay Cutler earned the trust of the new coaching staff? (LINK)
- John Fox has high praise for the Bears game-winning drive last weekend. (LINK)
- Revisiting the Chicago Bears offense of 1985. (LINK)
- What does Sherrod Martin do in his free time? He cuts hair. (LINK)
- Antrel Rolle has high praise for Jay Cutler. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG for more news and notes as the day rolls along...