The Chicago Bears pulled out an exciting win over the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football, and even for a brief moment, Bears fans have plenty to feel good about. Rookie Jeremy Langford looked great in his first career start, subbing for injured Matt Forte, and Jay Cutler continued his career-best season by leading the Bears offense up and down the field almost at will.
Cutler had an ugly pick-6 during the game, but that was only his 5th interception of the season, significantly lower than most of his colleagues.
Let's take a look at some Victory Tuesday headlines...
- Jay Cutler shakes of demons in victory over Chargers. DEMONS. (LINK)
- Cutler sets possibly the most impressive Chicago Bears passing record yet. (LINK)
- Zach Miller says he went unconscious after his one-handed touchdown catch. (LINK)
- Night of atonement for the Chicago Bears. (LINK)
- John Fox and everyone else very happy with Jeremy Langford. (LINK)
- Langford planned for last night 'his entire life'. (LINK)
- Adam Gase says Martellus Bennett is as good as many offensive tackles. (LINK)
- Three and out: A few notes from the Bears win over the Chargers. (LINK)
- Lamarr Houston comes up big with two late-game sacks of Philip Rivers. (LINK)
- Speaking of Philip Rivers... (LINK)
- A Chargers blogger writes about which Bears pending free agents they may want to look at. (LINK)
- The Bears were able to carry Robbie Gould on their shoulders this time around. (LINK)
- Grading John Fox and the Bears win over the Chargers. (LINK)