The Chicago Bears (3-5) are fresh off a Monday night victory over the San Diego Chargers (now 2-7) and up next travel to St. Louis to play the 4-4 Rams... It's another game where two teams without winning records face off, but another game where there could be some fireworks.
If the Bears are able to continue the momentum from last game, they could be in a position where they are on a two-game winning streak (yay!) before hosting the Denver Broncos the week after.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- After further review: Five plays that lifted the Bears over the Chargers. (LINK)
- The Bears are underwhelming despite a strong season from Jay Cutler. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs has some deeper thoughts after the Bears victory over the Chargers. (LINK)
- Expect Jeremy Langford's role to continue increasing, even after Matt Forte returns. (LINK)
- Adam jahns did some film study of Langford after Monday night's game. (LINK)
- The Bears were likely too cautious with their extreme prevent defense to close the half. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler has a new nickname from his lovely wife: Mr. 4th Quarter. (LINK)
- Jon Gruden sees a lot of Peyton Manning in Jay Cutler. (LINK)
- Could Cutler end up in the top 3 or 4 candidates for Comeback Player of the Year? (LINK)
- Jay Cutler is good, but he's no Sid Luckman. (LINK)
-What is the dumbest controversy of the 2015 season so far? (LINK)