The Chicago Bears are fresh off a victory over the San Diego Chargers, improving their record against AFC teams to 3-0. The unfortunate part, though, is that to date they are winless against the NFC. They will hope to turn things around in their own conference this weekend against the St. Louis Rams.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Ego Ferguson becomes the third Bears player suspended this week. (LINK)
- Alshon Jeffery missed practice yesterday due to a groin injury. (LINK)
- Should the Bears front-load Alshon Jeffery's contract if they re-sign him? (LINK)
- Adam Hoge's mid-season awards and 2nd half outlook. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler on the Bears new-found resiliency, and how things are different than last year. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler playing his best football of the season, and maybe career. (LINK)
- Some bright spots mid-way through the 2015 season. (LINK)
- Martellus Bennett's blocking and contributions to offense remain underrated. (LINK)
- Jeff Fischer had Jay Cutler as #1 QB on his draft board, over Young and Leinart. (LINK)
- Tight end Zach Miller always knew his time would come. (LINK)
- Bears need to be ready for over-aggressive defense of Rams. (LINK)
- Why did the Bears use the picket-fence defense? (LINK)
- How attractive are the Chicago Bears to free agents? (LINK)