The Chicago Bears are gearing up for what will be one of the most defining games of the season, albeit against a Peyton Manning-less Denver Broncos team. There is obviously a lot of history between the two teams, but at the end of the day, none of that matters-- they each have post-season aspirations, and each have their own challenges that they are facing in that journey.
If the Bears flat out beat the Broncos, thanks to scheme and execution, then we'll be in good shape. If it becomes a turnover fest and the Bears just happen to win because the Broncos were the worst team, that won't feel as good.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Five reasons why the Bears can upset the Denver Broncos. (LINK)
- The Bears have something most teams don't: A game plan that makes sense. (LINK)
- The Bears defense is getting better each week that they play. (LINK)
- A great Bears vs Broncos preview, courtesy of CBS Sports. (LINK)
- Robbie Gould's little brother is a special teams intern for the Broncos. (LINK)
- Chris Harris, Jr. says John Fox has an edge because he developed many of the Broncos players. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler's hard work is paying dividends for the Bears. (LINK)
- Bucky Brooks has a great look at Cutler, Gase, and the Bears offense. (LINK)
- Adam Gase has three ways that Jay Cutler has improved this season. (LINK)
- Jimmy Clausen ranked the worst backup quarterback in the league. (LINK)
- Dan Durkin has some things to watch for during the Broncos game. (LINK)
- How would Von Miller look in a Chicago Bears uniform? (LINK)