The Chicago Bears are on a short week, and while many of us are getting ready to take off work and spend some time with our families, Chicago Bears players and coaches are among those that will still be working-- Thanksgiving night at 7:30pm CT to be exact.
What makes this even tougher for the team is that the game is on the road, so the short turnaround will include having to play in their opponents stadium. And don't you know that the Packers fans will be wound up tightly for that one.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Miscommunication on both offense and defense cost the Bears a win versus Denver. (LINK)
- Working on a short week hinders preparation and healing time and only allows one full day of practice. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs' 10 thoughts on the Bears for this week-- always one of our favorite reads. (LINK)
- The Bears made some roster changes yesterday with their quarterbacks. (LINK)
- The Bears are a different team since their last loss to the Packers. (LINK)
- Chicago is a big underdog on paper on Thanksgiving Day versus the Pack. (LINK)
- Never saw this coming: John Fox made the right call, then told the truth. (LINK)
- The Bears competitive practices are taking their toll, but Fox isn't beating his players up. (LINK)
- Matt Forte appears to be back on track for returning this week. (LINK)
- Charles Leno, Jr. rated third-best tackle this week by PFF. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls on...