The Chicago Bears are a day away from playing arch-rival Green Bay, on the road, coming off a loss, on a short week. The Bears have been incredibly banged up all season long, and having to turn around and play after not very much rest won't help things at all.
The good news is that after the Packers game, they'll have a couple extra days for their bodies to recover, but the bad news is that they have to play the Packers before that happens. Aaron Rodgers has to be licking his chops in anticipation of the Bears coming to town driving on a couple flat tires. Hopefully John Fox can put something together that will pull off an upset on the road.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- Kevin White is practicing, but still unlikely to play this season. (LINK)
- A quick breakdown of the Packers ahead of Thursday night's game. (LINK)
- Brett Favre's best and worst performances against the Bears. (LINK)
- 6 points- Bears vs Packers. (LINK)
- Packers fans warned of scams for the Chicago vs Green Bay game. (LINK)
- Bears players are not thinking about their recent losses to the Packers. (LINK)
We'll be back throughout the day with more updates...