The Chicago Bears get an extra day of rest and preparation for their next contest, Monday Night versus the San Diego Chargers, but it's not certain that an extra day will be of much benefit. In theory it would, but they recently had an entire extra week to rest and prepare for the Minnesota Vikings, and that didn't produce favorable results.
However, it should be fun to see Jay Cutler reunited with Philip Rivers, who haven't squared off against each other since November 2011. You know the cameras will be watching, especially after the game is over and the teams converge at midfield to shake hands.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- With Matt Forte expected to be sidelined, Jeremy Langford will get his opportunity to shine. (LINK)
- Five things to know with Forte being out. (LINK)
- With no trades before the cutoff, expect Ryan Pace to explore waiver wire and practice teams. (LINK)
- Power Rankings: Chicago Bears are making moves. (LINK)
- Fantasy football recap from last week. (LINK)
- John Fox defends embattled special teams coach. (LINK)
- Antrel Rolle says Bears aren't far from being a 5-2 team, and are going to shock the world. (LINK)
- McPhee on Vikings offense: "We gave them that big ass hole in the middle" (LINK)
- Three things the Bears are watching while prepping for the Chargers. (LINK)
- The Chargers are mirror images of the Chicago Bears. (LINK)
- Sam Acho and Kyle Long talk about adjustments ahead of San Diego game. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs' newest NFL Power Rankings. (LINK)
- Chicago Bears quiz: How well do you know their MNF history? (LINK)