We want you to bookmark this article as we approach the weekend, so you can keep at hand what needs to occur Sunday for the Bears to remain mathematically eligible for the playoffs. The biggest obstacle will be them beating the Vikings, and right now, that doesn't appear all that likely.
But if they are able to, then the rest of the games could very well fall in the direction that Chicago would need to stay alive for another week.
Do you think the Bears will beat the Vikings this weekend?
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- John Fox explains why the Bears shelved Kevin White. (LINK)
- Joniak: It was smart of the Bears to keep White off the playing field. (LINK)
- Vic Fangio doesn't hold it against Shea McClellin for poor performance. (LINK)
- Twitter Q/A regarding Shea McClellin. (LINK)
- The mess between Desmond Clark and Vernon Hills High School is truly an ugly situation. (LINK)
- Bears linebacker Pernell McPhee returns to practice. (LINK)
- Harrison Smith says Alshon Jeffery pushes off 'in an appropriate way'. (LINK)
- The Bears are looking for a few good men at inside linebacker. (LINK)
- Matt Forte sells mansion in real estate move. (LINK)
- The Chicago Bears are playing for both this year, as well as next year. (LINK)
- Running back Ka'Deem Carey survives roster bubble and then some. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls along, and we'll have more Chicago Bears updates for you to chew on...