The draft may be over, but plenty of players still went through undrafted. After 256 draft picks, teams can now sign draft-eligible players that didn't hear their name called in some fashion.
For the Bears (and nearly every other team), the fun has already started.
#Bears agree to terms with UDFA OL Cameron Jefferson out of Arkansas.— Jason B. Hirschhorn (@by_JBH) May 2, 2015
Old Dominion long snapper Rick Lovato signs with #Bears as undrafted free agent.— Zach Zaidman (@ZachZaidman) May 2, 2015
This is our Undrafted Free Agent Tracker. As we see reports of Bears signing players, we'll have it here. Keep in mind throughout this process that nothing, at all, is official until it comes from the official Bears Twitter account.
If you want a recap of the draft itself, you can find that here with our organized table of the picks, linking to additional information about each pick. We also have the transcript of Tayo Fabuluje's conference call linked there, and you can go directly there via here.
With that being said, let the undrafted signings commence! There are a lot of spots to fill to get to the 90 man roster, so there will be a lot of signings.
- OL Cameron Jefferson, Arkansas [LINK]
- TE Brian Vogler, Alabama [LINK]
- LS Rick Lovato, Old Dominion
- WR Levi Norwood, Baylor [LINK] [LINK]
- K Jeremiah Detmer, Toledo [LINK] [LINK]
- OL Chad Jerome Hamilton, Coastal Carolina [LINK]
- QB Shane Carden, East Carolina [LINK] [LINK]
- WR Cameron Meredith, Illinois State [LINK]
- DB Qumain Black, East Central University [LINK]
- S Anthony Jefferson, UCLA [LINK]
- DL Olsen Pierre, Miami [LINK]
- S Sam Carter, TCU [LINK]
- CB Jacoby Glenn, UCF [LINK]
- ILB John Timu, Washington [LINK]
- LB Jonathan Anderson, TCU [LINK]
- CB Bryce Callahan, Rice [LINK]
- NT Terry Williams, East Carolina [LINK]