This past offseason for the Chicago Bears wasn't necessarily as brutal as many, considering the overhaul at Halas Hall at the end of the 2014 season. A new general manager and coaching staff added a bit of excitement to the air, which helped get us through the dead months of no football.
But now we have real football! Even if it's only preseason, they're going to lace them up this evening against the Miami Dolphins. Here's the latest:
- Here is how to watch, listen, or stream the game this evening. (LINK)
- Did you know the Bears have a 300-pound vegan on the team? Here what that looks like, and what his daily diet consists of. (LINK)
- Under the new regime at Halas Hall, Jay Cutler is being carved into a leader on the team. (LINK)
- The first Chicago Bears depth chart was released this week. (LINK)
- Rich Campbell takes a closer look at that depth chart. (LINK)
- Miller Lite to sell retro Chicago Bears beer. The beer is probably still awful but those cans look sharp. (LINK)
- Steve Rosenbloom: "Cutler completed one of five passes against the second-string defense at a time when nobody thinks the Bears will have even a first-string defense. Fun." (LINK)
- Pernell McPhee is ready to hit the quarterback in the first preseason game of the year. (LINK)
- The Chicago Bears position coaches spoke to the media for the first time, and here's what they had to say about their areas. (LINK)
Stay tuned for more Chicago Bears updates throughout the day!