Depending on how you look at Thursday night's contest, the Bears were either big winners, or showed plenty to be concerned with. That's how preseason works. If you're a fan, perhaps the most important thing is a victory, but for the coaching staff, it's about individual player performance.
- Matt Forte was a healthy scratch for the game last night, as the team has a significant battle going on for the #2 and #3 RB position on the depth chart. But Alshon Jeffery didn't play because of an apparent calf injury. (LINK)
- The Bears won the turnover battle handily against the Dolphins, and head coach John Fox was happy with that. (LINK)
- David Haugh continues where he left off last season-- finding things to criticize about the Bears. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs says that the Bears defense is in dire need of playmakers. (LINK)
- Dan Durkin has five things that jumped out to him in the first preseason game. (LINK)
- PHOTOS from last night's game at Soldier Field. (LINK)
- Kyle Long: Goose calls Cutler out on his crap, and Cutler holds his teammates accountable in a genuinely caring way. (LINK)
- This is important: A review of the concessions at Soldier Field. (LINK)
- Sherick McManis was johnny-on-the-spot last night for the defense. (LINK)
- John Fox wanted his offense to have a 12+ play scoring drive on Thursday night. Jay Cutler's second drive was an 11-play scorgin drive that ended in a FG. (LINK)
- Fox calls the victory over the Dolphins "not bad". (LINK)
- Jared Allen was humbled by poor play on Thursday against the Phins. (LINK)
We'll have more to come today-- stay tuned!