The Chicago Bears have officially closed out their 2015 Training Camp, and after a victory over the Miami Dolphins in preseason game #1, they travel to Indianapolis to face the Colts on Saturday.
Let's get caught up on the latest updates.
- In case you missed it, rookie WR Kevin White's shin splints devolved into a stress fracture, and his 2015 season is now in jeopardy. (LINK)
- Running back Matt Forte, who was a healthy scratch in the team's first preseason game, expects to get some action against the Colts. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler closed out camp by throwing his only interception in 12 practices-- to inside linebacker Shea McClellin. (LINK)
- Some notes from the final Training Camp practice from Bourbonnais. (LINK)
- That Cutler spike? Yeah, it was because he caught a TD pass from Eddie Royal. (LINK)
- Camp closed out with some intense moments, including a confrontation between Will Montgomery and Jeremiah Ratliff-- even Kyle Long had to intervene for several minutes. (LINK)
- Despite a few scuffles during camp, the Bears players are still trying to figure out who the tough guys are. (LINK)
- Now that John Fox has completed his first Chicago Bears training camp, what have we learned about the Chicago Bears? (LINK)
- Rookie Adrian Amos got a shot to run with the defensive starters as camp closed out. (LINK)
- The Bears have been embracing sports science, and hired a couple of professionals to help its players. One key focus has been proper sleep. (LINK)
Stay tuned for more updates as the day progresses...