The Chicago Bears will be practicing with the Indianapolis Colts for two days prior to preseason game #2, which will give both teams the opportunity to run through live drills against an opponent in a different uniform than their own.
As Lester mentioned yesterday, news will run thin for the next couple of days, as the practices are closed to the media, but we will stay posted for any updates that affect the team.
Let's take a look at the latest headlines:
- The latest team Injury Report, and a change in the starting lineup. (LINK)
- The joint practices typically last only two days, because on the third day, things typically get chippy. (LINK)
- This trip to Indianapolis will be the 'make-or-break- week for some of the players trying to find a roster spot. (LINK)
- John Fox's coaching philosophy is simple, and players are buying into it. (LINK)
- Grading the offensive line, with some play breakdowns from the Miami game. (LINK)
- Larry Mayer does a Bears Q/A with some readers about what to expect coming up. (LINK)
- Alshon Jeffery still unlikely to participate against the Colts. (LINK)
- Ranking the NFC North Quarterbacks. (LINK)
- With all of the talk about the Bears WR issues, don't forget about another important battle: the backup RB's. (LINK)
- A few notes on the good and the bad from the Colts first preseason game. (LINK)
That's all for now... Stay tuned to WCG throughout the day more more updates from the Bears pre-season world!