Yes, it's only preseason, but being 2-0 feels pretty good, especially considering one of those wins were against an Andrew Luck-led Colts team.
Not to get too high, but to see growth and development from preseason game #1 and game #2 is huge, and that's exactly what coaches want to see. It's not only about putting points on the board, but seeing players develop from one week to another.
Let's take a look at the latest headlines:
- ICYMI, John Fox shared his thoughts on the victory over the Colts. (LINK)
- Reasons for optimism, and reasons for concern after the second preseason game. (LINK)
- Cornerback Kyle Fuller has some work to do-- is there too much hype around him? (LINK)
- Jay Cutler showed athleticism and toughness during his two quarters of work. (LINK)
- Larry Mayer highlights the progress shown by Chicago in last week's game. (LINK)
- Some notes from Saturday night's victory over the Colts. (LINK)
- Rookies providing an upgrade to the aging defense for Chicago. (LINK)
- Jeremy Langford stepping up to the plate as a backup running back. Still two weeks to go though. (LINK)
- The Bears had an overall good week in Indianapolis-- oh good grief, why that pic? (LINK)
- Former Chicago Bears great Dan Hampton has his prediction for the 2015 Bears. (LINK)
That's all for now-- stay tuned to WCG as we wrap up preseason week #2 and look to our next game against the Bengals!
EDIT: MODERATION NOTE - It's time to cool it with the juvenile nickname for Jacquizz Rodgers that is popping up in threads. I was hoping it would naturally run its course and die down, but since it isn't then we're having to post this. It's gross. And immature. Please stop.