The Bears are three days away from facing off against the entertaining Cincinnati Bengals in preseason week #3, and are facing some significant injury issues. While we know pre-season is just the pre-season, we're hoping things don't get worse before the regular season begins.
Let's take a look at the latest headlines...
- An updated injury report for Chicago, including the WR's and another shift in the OL. (LINK)
- Andy Dalton is the Cincinnati Bengals' Jay Cutler. (LINK)
- The WR corps is hurting, but it's not all bad for that group. (LINK)
- Jarvis Jenkins, 27 year old elder statesman on the DL, ready to mentor the young players. (LINK)
- Speaking of younger guys, how is Eddie Goldman progressing? (LINK)
- Matt Slauson says Goldman is playing beyond his years. (LINK)
- Until a decision is made, this question will keep coming up: Will Martellus Bennett be re-signed? (LINK)
- Willie Young: "Man, I don't give a (bleep) about no depth chart. I'm a seventh-round draft pick. I ain't supposed to be here right now... So depth charts have always been irrelevant to me." (LINK)
- Brad Biggs answers a question from his mailbag regarding the Bears chances at a playoff run this year. (LINK)
- There's also the question related to whether the Bears will carry four or five RB's on the roster this season. (LINK)
- The Bears have officially filed a trademark for 'Vamos Bears'. (LINK)
That's all for now, but we'll have more Bears coverage as the day progresses... Stay tuned.