The Chicago Bears have had a depth problem on both sides of the ball for a few years now, and new general manager Ryan Pace did his best to get some key positions covered in preparation of the 2015 season. Putting together a roster is not a one-offseason project-- it can take years to find your starters and build a solid foundation.
Adding injury to insult, literally, the Bears continue to struggle to find depth at key positions, both thanks to injuries, and performance.
Let's take a look at the latest headlines...
- Speaking of depth, should the Bears consider signing another offensive tackle? (LINK)
- While Jay Cutler is watching his wide receiver corps fall apart, he's also got a big question mark on his offensive line. (LINK)
- Another key battle to watch is the backup TE, and Zach Miller is hoping to make an impression. (LINK)
- Mike Imram does what he does best: Point out obvious flaws, offer no insight or ideas, and seemingly smirk his way through another article. Oh, and try his hardest to sound funny and witty. (LINK)
- Two undrafted, former practice team WR's could be jettisoned into the Bears starting lineup. (LINK)
- Getting some insight on the Bengals from their blogger at Cincy Jungle. (LINK)
With the majority of the Bears news all focused on these handful of topics, we'll abridge this version of the Den to keep from getting redundant.
Let us know your thoughts and how you're feeling as we approach preseason game #3.