One of the most difficult times of the year is seeing NFL players being cut from rosters, especially those that you know or have rooted for personally. But we also know that the NFL is a business, so for those who've been released from Chicago, we hope you land on your feet and are able to sign with another team.
As of Monday morning, the Bears have trimmed their roster down to 76 players, which means they have one more to go to get to 75 before Tuesday's 4pm deadline.
- As the Bears make roster transactions, we've compiled them all in one place for you. (LINK)
- Tim Jennings said that the new coaching regime tipped him off that he would be competing for a roster spot. (LINK)
- John Fox spoke to the media after the loss Saturday-- here's what he had to say. (LINK)
- The game versus the Bengals was the truest version of a regular season game as the Bears could have imagined, but they failed to improve at all from the previous week. (LINK)
- Three up, three down in the Bears loss to the Bengals. (LINK)
- Head coaches with the worst quarterbacks - a statistical look. Yes, Lovie is here. (LINK)
Quick Cut Tracker:
- Terminated the contracts of CB Tim Jennings and RB Daniel Thomas.
- Placed S Ryan Mundy on injured reserve and WR Kevin White on the reserve/PUP list.
- Waived DB Malcolm Bronson, TEs Kevin Greene and Chris Pantale, T Cameron Jefferson, WR Jeremy Kelley, CB Al Louis-Jean, LS Rick Lovato, WR Levi Norwood and DE Olsen Pierre.
- Waived/injured WR John Chiles.