Outside of regular season action, this is one of the most exciting times of the year... we get to see not only our veterans moving around and getting some work, but also watching the youngsters get their opportunity to make an impact.
The Chicago Bears are in camp full swing now-- let's take a look at the most recent updates:
- 5 Observations from Monday's training camp, including OT Jordan Mills working on some new techniques in the trenches. (LINK)
- Not only was rookie WR Kevin White not participating, but Alshon Jeffery also missed Monday due to a shoulder. (LINK)
- Safety Ryan Mundy, who made a significant impact last season, is competing for a starting job in 2015. (LINK)
- RB Daniel Thomas turning heads in the backup running back battle. (LINK)
- Speaking of the running backs, Matt Forte, Bust Alert? (LINK)
- Swing tackle Charles Leno hoping to be malleable enough to make an impact wherever he is needed in 2015. (LINK)
- There could likely be some surprising names NOT make the roster this season, especially at linebacker. (LINK)
- :Lots of 53-Man Roster Prediction posts out there, but this one is from WCG. (LINK)
That's all for now-- stay tuned to WCG for all the latest and greatest throughout training camp!