September is here, and with it, it will bring cooler weather, outdoor cooking, and real football that counts in the record books. Even with the changes and challenges going on at Halas Hall, there's still a bit of excitement surrounding the Chicago Bears and what kind of team they will field in two weeks when the regular season kicks off.
Before we get there though, the Bears have one final preseason game, which will be played this Thursday against the Cleveland Browns. We'll have more information on that later today, but for now, let's take a look at the most recent headlines:
- Of course, if you need to get caught up on all the roster moves, we've got you covered. (LINK)
- In the preseason, Jay Cutler has completed 76% of his passes, has a QB rating of 91.6, and hasn't thrown a single interception. (LINK)
- The defensive secondary is still a big question mark. Let's take a closer look. (LINK)
- Larry Mayer says the secondary is creating a new identity. (LINK)
- Tim Jennings' release means the secondary will be completely new in 2015. (LINK)
- Sherrick McManis, starting nickel cornerback. (LINK)
- Another article about how much people don't like Jay Cutler, this time with statistics. (LINK)
- VOTE: Come check out our Poll and tell us how many games you think the Bears will win in 2015. (LINK)
- Otis Wilson is making a Chicago Bears documentary. (LINK)
- Teen battling brain tumor names it Aaron Rodgers in hopes of killing it. (LINK)
That's all for now... stay tuned for more headlines, updates, and information as the day unfolds.