Are you ready for some football? The NFL gods made the decision to send the Green Bay Packers to Soldier Field for Week 1 of the 2015 regular season, and that really at this point has two outcomes:
1- The Packers win and no one is surprised, and everyone goes ahead and moves along like nothing ever happened, or
2- The Bears win and stuns the NFL and all of a sudden HEADLINES.
Speaking of headlines, let's get caught up on the latest updates...
- If you need to know anything in the world about this weekend's game, this is your one-stop-shop: LINK
- An injury updates from Halas Hall: LINK
- There are a few other games this week, so here is a list that explains it in Tom Bradys. Also, something about Bieber: LINK
- The Bears trying to turn the tide against Aaron Rodgers: LINK
- Bears offense has a cautious, curious confidence: LINK
- It's hard to see the defense as anything but depressing: LINK
- A two-month old dog picks the winner of the Bears vs Packers: LINK
- What to watch for in Sunday's Bears vs Packers match-up: LINK
- Stop him if you've heard this before: Jay Cutler must limit turnovers: LINK
- Running back Matt Forte has rare, all-around ability: LINK
- Forte states that he realizes this might be his last season in Chicago: LINK
- How much of Forte's load will be given to his backups? LINK
Stay tuned to WCG as the day rolls on...