In the few weeks leading up to the Green Bay game, many fans had grown restless and were concerned that game 1 of the 2015 season might be a blow out. There are some serious personnel issues for the Bears-- especially on the defensive side of the ball-- but we saw what good coaching can do to help offset a talent gap.
The Bears stayed right with Green Bay all game long, and looked good to start the 2015 season. I think there will be plenty to cheer about as the year rolls along.
Some recent headlines...
- The official game recap from the Chicago Bears home site. (LINK)
- Matt Forte had some harsh words for the previous coaching staff in Chicago. (LINK)
- Forte wasn't the only Bears player to criticize the former coaching staff. (LINK)
- Brad Biggs weighs in on the team after the loss on Sunday. (LINK)
- Strong showing from a new-look offensive line for Chicago. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler was efficient on Sunday, despite the 4th quarter mistake. (LINK)
- Hub Arkush: Chicago Bears look promising in loss to Green Bay. (LINK)
- Grading the different positions from the game on Sunday. (LINK)
- The Bears offense rediscovers their running game under new head coach John Fox. (LINK)
Stay tuned to Windy City Gridiron today as we continue to look back at Week 1's loss, and start to look ahead to Week 2.