The Bears are fresh off an 0-1 start to the 2015 season, but a lot of folks didn't feel as bad about their loss to the Green Bay Packers as they could have. Chicago is significantly less talented from a roster perspective, but good coaching from John Fox, Adam Gase, and Vic Fangio kept them in the game.
Week 2 is coming up, and the Bears have plenty reason to believe they'll notch their first win of the season this week against the Cardinals. You can bet Soldier Field will be rocking early on.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines...
- James Jones did plenty to allay the Packers concerns about losing Jordy Nelson. (LINK)
- Upon further review-- Fox Sports takes a closer look at the Bears-Packers contest. (LINK)
- John Fox didn't dislike the Bears throwing four times on the goal line. (LINK)
- Fox saw both positives and negatives in the loss to the Packers. (LINK)
- Antrel Rolle notes that the team never quit against Green Bay, whether they were up or down. (LINK)
- Speaking of Rolle, he says the Bears remind him of his old team in Arizona. (LINK)
- Mike North seems to not have a clue what he wanted to write about here. But Cutler needs to play better, apparently. (LINK)
- Welcome back, Sam Acho! And get well soon, Cornelius Washington. (LINK)
- Chicago Bears worth nearly 2.5 billion in new valuation. (LINK)
- Mixed reviews on Kyle Long's first game at right tackle. (LINK)
- Moon Mullins notes the Packers' offensive strategy consistently forced the Bears into a four-man front. (LINK)
- What went wrong on that goal line series for the Bears? Here's a breakdown. Hint: It's a lot. (LINK)
Stay tuned to WCG as we keep rolling with Chicago Bears coverage all day long...