After a strong showing in week 1 versus the Packers, many Chicago Bears fans are confident heading into their game versus the Arizona Cardinals. This is a Cardinals team that whipped the Saints last week, and that is ranked ahead of the Bears in every Power Ratings poll that's out there.
So why the confidence, especially considering the Bears roster is full of holes and depth concerns? That would be thanks to head coach John Fox and his coaching staff. They had Chicago ready to play against the Packers, and we saw what good coaching and game-planning will do.
Let's take a look at some recent headlines:
- Injury report: Pernell McPhee didn't practice yesterday, but the wideouts did. (LINK)
- Jay Cutler is happy to have some wide receivers. Just look at that smile. (LINK)
- Offensive coordinator Adam Gase says Kyle Long played well in the season opener. (LINK)
- Everything you need to know about the Bears vs Cardinals match-up, including TV maps, streaming info, etc. (LINK)
- Some eye-catching facts and figures heading into the Cardinals game. (LINK)
- Linebacker Sam Acho is freaking excited to get to play against his ex-team. (LINK)
- Ladies night at Soldier Field - tickets are on sale now. (LINK)
- Doug Plank talks about the 46 defense on the Chicago Bears home page. (LINK)
- The Bears defense needs to get a pass rush going against Arizona. (LINK)
- And the offense needs their passing game to click. (LINK)
- The Chicago Bears are on the market for a new marketing firm, and perhaps a new message. (LINK)
- Kev from right here at WCG wrote his Week 2 Watchability ratings. Go read it. (LINK)
And finally, if you haven't made your prediction yet, go ahead and click below. It looks like members of WCG are predicting a Bears win.