Two home games to start the season, two losses in a row, and now the Chicago Bears get to travel to Seattle to face the Seahawks in Week 3. With Jay Cutler's status likely unknown until Friday, and Alshon Jeffery now nursing a new leg injury, Bears fans might be feeling a little bit differently than they were this time last week.
Let's take a look at the latest headlines.
- The Bears are not prepared for life after Jay Cutler. (LINK)
- Kyle Fuller may be the Bears' biggest headache, despite the QB situation. (LINK)
- The opening kickoff on Sunday was the beginning of a bad day for the Bears. (LINK)
- Too hot, too cold, and just right: 3 Bears. (LINK)
- Bears take 170 steps backwards thanks to penalties. (LINK)
You know what, every Chicago Bears writer is writing the same articles following the Bears beat-down by the Arizona Cardinals... For the sake of sanity, and to avoid 100 versions of the same article, we're just going to stop right there.
Stay tuned to WCG, as we'll have our own content posting up throughout the day.