The Chicago Bears started the 2016 NFL season with high hopes, but quickly fell into the basement of the league by dropping their first three games in unceremonious fashion. And just when Bears fans seemed to think the wheels had come completely off, they dominated the Detroit Lions in Week 4, and potentially pumped some life back into the season.
Certainly, expectations are still rightly tempered, and they need to win more than one game if people are going to try and take them seriously— but if they play this week they way they played last week, the Bears might win a few more fans back over to the lighter side.
A few links to get caught up:
- Bears vs Colts Storystream: LINK
- WCG Staff predictions: LINK
- Three key Bears vs Colts: LINK
- Official Injury Report: LINK
- Five Questions w/ Stampede Blue: LINK
- Official Game Preview: LINK
This is your Chicago Bears vs Indianapolis Colts Pre-Game Open Thread... Have fun!