The Chicago Bears have been in a constant state of turmoil this season, primarily due to the lengthy list of injuries they have endured (and continue to endure). On Sunday, they’ll start quarterback Matt Barkley in place of injured Jay Cutler (shoulder), who will be playing behind a make-shift offensive line. David Fales will back up Barkley.
If you’re wondering if the Bears are going to win another game this season, you’re not alone. Go back to the previous paragraph and read the second sentence... It wouldn’t be surprising at all to see the Bears close out with a 2-14 record, battling a handful of other teams for the worst record in 2016.
While we wait on kickoff, feel free to check out a few links:
- Bears vs Titans Injury Report (LINK)
- Official Bears vs Titans Game Preview (LINK)
- A look around the NFC North (LINK)
- Where do Super Bowl quarterbacks come from? (LINK)
- It’s always a bad year to look for a QB (LINK)
This is your Bears vs Titans pre-game Open Thread... Have fun!