The Chicago Bears will be playing the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday Night Football this week, but a Bear-less Sunday hasn't been without quality football. Five games went into the 4th quarter with less than one score difference (Tennessee vs Detroit, Baltimore vs Cleveland, Dallas vs Washington, New Orleans vs New York, Kansas City vs Houston), and we saw a nice attempted comeback from Miami after Jimmy Garoppolo went down with an injury in New England.
Speaking of the Patriots quarterback situation, rookie (3rd round pick) Jacoby Brissett stepped up when his number was called, and I remembered an article I read about him before he was drafted. Here's the type of kid he is: LINK
SECOND SHIFT GAMES
- Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Arizona Cardinals
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs San Diego Chargers
- Atlanta Falcons vs Oakland Raiders
- Indianapolis Colts vs Denver Broncos
SUNDY NIGHT FOOTBALL
- Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings
This is your NFL Week 2 Second Shift Open Thread... Have fun!