The Chicago Bears will kickoff against the Dallas Cowboys later tonight for Sunday Night Football, but until then, there's plenty of football on the docket. The NFC North will feature a 12pm CT matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions.
- Detroit Lions (1-1) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)
- Arizona Cardinals (1-1) at Buffalo Bills (0-2)
- Oakland Raiders (1-1) at Tennessee Titans (1-1)
- Cleveland Browns (0-2) at Miami Dolphins (0-2)
- Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2)
- Denver Broncos (2-0) at Cincinnati Bengals (1-1)
- Minnesota Vikings (2-0) at Carolina Panthers (1-1)
- Washington Redskins (0-2) at New York Giants (2-0)
Currently, the Vikings sit atop the NFC North, but with them facing a tough Panthers team in Week 3, there's a possibility that there will be two 2-1 teams in the division after Sunday.
This is your NFL Week 3 Early Games Open Thread... Have fun!