The Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys will play tonight on Sunday Night Football, but first we have a few more games left to play.
On the docket for the second shift:
- San Francisco 49ers (1-1) at Seattle Seahawks (1-1)
- Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0) at Philadelphia Eagles (2-0)
- San Diego Chargers (1-1) at Indianapolis Colts (0-2)
- New York Jets (1-1) at Kansas City Chiefs (1-1)
During the first set of games, Aaron Rodgers out-dueled Matthew Stafford (both quarterbacks had excellent games) in the Green Bay Packers victory over the Detroit Lions, and the Minnesota Vikings went into Charlotte and beat the Carolina Panthers in a game where Sam Bradford took better care of the football than Cam Newton.
That leaves the NFC North at:
- Vikings (3-0)
- Packers (2-1)
- Lions (1-2)
- Bears (0-2)
This is your NFL Week 3 Second Shift Open Thread... Have fun!