With the NFL’s negotiating window now open for free agency, we’re sure to have some rumors flying around in 3, 2, 1...
Consider this your Open Thread for the afternoon to air your displeasure on whatever silly Chicago Bears’ rumors you hear about. Or, perhaps you want to send Chicago Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace some kudos for a job well done.
Which ever direction you take our comment thread, please be advised that Open Thread are rated WCG-MA. So, a naughty word or two may pop up from time to time, just make sure you don’t act like too much of a jackass and do follow our Community Guidelines.
To get this Open Thread party started, I’ll share some of the latest Bears’ related free agency odds from the fellas over at @BettingDime.
- The Bears have the 3rd best odds to land Tony Romo at 9/1 (tied with the 49ers). The Broncos are the current favorite at 3/2, with the Texans 2nd at 5/2.
- I still believe that Patriots will trade Jimmy Garoppolo if the right deal comes along, and the current odds they trade him before week 1 are 1/2.
- Current Bear, Jay Cutler, is the odds on favorite to be the starting quarterback for the New York Jets at 7/1.
- Cutler to the Texans has the best odds among his week 1 locations at 3/1. The Bears are 5/1 to have Cutler under center week 1.
- Vikings’ and Bills’ fans, Cutler is 19/1 to be your starting QB on week 1.
- Bears’ fans, does this list of odds excite you at all?
Odds to start at QB for the Bears in Week 1
Brian Hoyer: 4/1
Mike Glennon: 9/2
Jay Cutler: 5/1
Deshaun Watson: 15/2
Mitchell Trubisky: 8/1
DeShone Kizer: 12/1
Patrick Mahomes II: 16/1
Tony Romo: 40/1
Jimmy Garoppolo: 50/1
Matt Barkley: 100/1
- If you want to bet on the future team of Colin Kaepernick, the top four are as follows;
- The Bears are the favorite to re-sign wide receiver Alshon Jeffery at 17/4, with the rest of the odds like so.
Any of these Bears’ related bets excite you?