The Chicago Bears held their first two padded practices over the weekend, and our very own Andrew Link was down in Bourbonnais covering all the hard hitting action.
He unloaded his daily notes on Saturday (Bears Camp Notebook: 4 Winners and 4 Losers from Saturday) and on Sunday (Bears Camp Notebook: The Defense Dominates), but he also joined me on my latest episode of T Formation Conversation (subscribe on iTunes for free!) to recap the entire weekend. Here are some bullet points from the show.
- We discussed the general atmosphere and the setup for those of you that haven't made it out yet.
- We hit on the coaches and which ones stood out on the field.
- The quarterbacks, Mike Glennon, Mitchell Trubisky, Mark Sanchez, and Connor Shaw.
- Andrew filled me in on how some of the rookies have looked so far.
- And on how the new free agents are fitting in.
- The injuries were discussed.
- I asked Andrew for his most disappointing player and his most impressive player.
If the above embed isn’t working, check out my latest show in the Tweet right here.
And if those both won’t load, they were having some technical difficulties, you can just click here to listen!