We not only have the best Chicago Bears’ coverage around, we also have the most, so it’s possible you may have missed some of our outstanding coverage this week as we get you ready for Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Here’s a refresher...
- Here’s our Q&A with the Bucs site - Five Questions with Bucs Nation
- And here’s there Q&A with us - Will John Fox survive, when is Mitch Trubisky starting and more Bears questions
- Injury Report
- Here’s our What and Who to Watch For and keys of the game
- Our game preview can be found right here
- We all made our Bears vs Bucs picks in this article
- Here’s our Bears mailbag this week
- Check out How the Bears defense can take control of the Buccaneers
- We even have the historical angle covered with our favorite (and least favorite) Bears-Buccaneers games
- You guys do realize that Tanner Gentry is on the 53 man roster this week?
That’s not even half of the quality Bears content we put out this week. But you guys already knew that, so we wanted to say thanks for stopping by!
Date: September 17, 2017
Time: Noon - Bears’ Time
Channel: FOX, and if you live in the Yellow, you get the Bears game. (Image from 506sports.com)
Announcers: Dick Stockton and Mark Schlereth
Location: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
Radio: In Chicago, WCFS 105.9FM and WBBM 780AM (Full list of radio affiliates here)
Sirius Radio: SIRI 135 (Internet 805)
Bears +7 - Over/Under 43 according to TopBet
Jack nailed the history lesson again this week, but for my nugget...
The highest scoring game in the series was a 42-35 Buccaneer win back in 1989. Neal Anderson scored three rushing touchdowns for the Bears, and Vinny Testaverde threw three for the Bucs.
Social Media Information
WCG Facebook Page: Click here to like our page
WCG Twitter: Follow @WCGridiron
WCG Contributors that are on Twitter: (Just click on our names to follow) Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester A. Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski