EDIT: We’re making the this the Monday Night Football Open Thread too!
This game will also have a lot of fantasy football implications as well, so let us know all about that.
Saints’ QB Brees needs 201 passing yards tonight to pass Peyton Manning as the NFL’s all-time leader in passing yards.
For the record, I’m taking the Saints to win, 34-21.
No Chicago Bears this week, so this will serve as your all day open thread to discuss the NFL.
Here’s the full schedule of action.
All time listed are Central. and for the specific television map for the game in your area, head over to 506 Sports.
- Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills 12:00 PM CBS
- Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals 12:00 PM CBS - The Bears play the Dolphins a week from today in Miami.
- Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns 12:00 PM CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions 12:00 PM FOX - A Packers win would pull them even with the Bears in the win column with 3.
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs 12:00 PM CBS - Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes faces his biggest defensive challenge yet. The Jags were also featured in Patti’s fan fiction.
- Denver Broncos at New York Jets 12:00 PM CBS
- Atlanta Falcons at Pittsburgh Steelers 12:00 PM FOX
- New York Giants at Carolina Panthers 12:00 PM FOX
- Oakland Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers 3:05 PM CBS
- Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles 3:25 PM FOX - The 1-2-1 Vikings need a win to stay in the NFC North race.
- Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers 3:25 PM FOX
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks 3:25 PM FOX
- Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans 7:20 PM NBC - Houston’s J.J. Watt has been nearly as dominant as Khalil Mack. And speaking of Mack, he just joined some elite virtual company.
Here are a few in case you missed its from WCG this week.
Also, check out this recent FanPost all about Leonard Floyd.