The NFL has announced the week 17 schedule for all the December 30 games and the Chicago Bears have been flexed to the 3:25 p.m. Central time slot. They’ll now take on the Minnesota Vikings at the same time that the Los Angeles Rams will be playing the San Francisco 49ers.
NFC Playoff scenarios
- If the Vikings win their home finale they will get into the playoffs.
- The Rams need an win in their home finale to lock up the number two seed in the NFC.
- If the Rams lose, and the Bears win, then the Bears will claim the second seed in the NFC and the first round bye in the playoffs.
- If the Vikings lose and the Eagles win, the Eagles get the 6th seed and the Vikings will join the Packers on vacation.
- The Seahawks have clinched a wildcard spot with their win on SNF.
AFC Playoff scenarios
- If the Ravens win they take the fourth seed and the AFC North title.
- A Ravens loss and a Steelers win will give Pittsburgh the AFC North championship.
- The Sunday night game will feature the Indianapolis Colts traveling to play the Tennessee Titans with the winner locking up a playoff spot and the loser going home.
- The top three seeds in the AFC are still in flux.
Here’s the full week 17 schedule. (All times Eastern)
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks 4:25 PM FOX
Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings 4:25 PM FOX
Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers 4:25 PM CBS
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens 4:25 PM CBS
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins 4:25 PM FOX
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams 4:25 PM FOX
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans 8:20 PM NBC