Last week on my podcast, EJ Snyder joined me and we discussed his top 5 NFL Draft prospects at each offensive position. In case you missed that one, make sure you give it a listen right here. This week on my T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free!), we hopped over to the defensive side of the ball and talked about his top 5 defenders at each position.
With the way the Chicago Bears have attacked free agency so far, they’re setting themselves up to potentially go defense early and often in the draft. EJ and I go over some of the best fits at each position for the Bears, and I even get him to give me a few sleeper picks that the Bears may entertain.
Make sure you give the show a listen and then let us know your thoughts down there in the comment section.
- Maurice Hurst, Michigan
- Da’Ron Payne, Alabama
- Vita Vea, Washington
- Poona Ford, Texas / Derrick Nnadi, Florida State
- Taven Bryan, Florida
- Bradley Chubb, North Carolina
- Harrison Phillips, Stanford
- Chad Thomas, Miami
- Jalyn Holmes, Ohio State
- Duke Ejiofor, Wake Forest
- Harold Landry, Boston College
- Arden Key, LSU
- Josh Sweat, Florida State
- Marcus Davenport, Texas-San Antonio
- Uchenna Nwosu, USC / Marquis Haynes, Mississippi
- Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech
- Roquan Smith, Georgia
- Leighton Vander Esch, Boise State
- Rashaan Evans, Alabama
- Shaquem Griffin, Central Florida
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama
- Denzel Ward, Ohio State / Jaire Alexander, Louisville
- Josh Jackson, Iowa
- Carlton Davis, Auburn
- Isaiah Oliver, Colorado
- Derwin James, Florida State
- Ronnie Harrison, Alabama
- Terrell Edmunds, Virginia Tech
EJ only gave a top three at safety, but he had five other guys grouped right below that.
Click here for EJ’s top five offensive player list.
In case you missed it, here’s last weeks show with EJ’s top 5 at each offensive position.