The Chicago Bears may have a 2018 slogan already.
Or #BeObsessed for those of you on social media.
The Bears’ have been using that hashtag on their social media accounts of late and it comes from head coach Matt Nagy’s detailed and passionate way he attacks his job.
The Bears opened a voluntary minicamp on Tuesday and with that came a new video showcasing some highlights from Halas Hall. So, in the spirit of being obsessed, I’m going to break down the video right here.
- Coach Nagy is assuming the coaching pose at the four second mark.
- OMG Mitchell Trubisky breaks the huddle!
- At :12 we get a glimpse of o-line coach Harry Hiestand coaching up his men.
- The fourteen second mark gives us wide out Kevin White crisply running a return route and making the catch.
- Followed by Eddie Jackson showing off his hands.
- Kyle Fuller makes a catch at the twenty six second mark. I’d like to see both of these Bear DBs get more than two interceptions in 2018.
- The center snapping the ball at thirty-one seconds has some mammoth thighs.
- And then Trubisky give a little read-option look.
- Tarik Cohen shows up at thirty-seven seconds...
- Adam Shaheen with a block at :43!
- Then Cre’Von LeBlanc makes a catch and we get a glimpse on new tight end Trey Burton (#80).
- Practice over.
In case you missed it, here’s Matt Nagy’s press conference after yesterday’s minicamnp practice.
And here’s the clip from when Akiem Hicks and Jordan Howard met the media.
Also a few in case you missed its...
Rashaad Coward has been moved from defensive line to offensive line and will play guard.
Danny Trevathan was away dealing with a personal matter. Social media sleuthing makes it seem as though his mother is in the hospital.
Allen Robinson and Kyle Long did not participate as they both are still rehabbing.
There were a few veterans in on a try out basis.