The Bears will travel to Denver for their third preseason game, which is Denver’s second, and they’ll practice against each other on August 15th and 16th, with the game taking place on August 18th at 8pm Central.
Along with the regular season schedule coming out today, the Bears’ preseason schedule was finalized as well.
- Thursday, August 2 vs Baltimore Ravens 7pm - NBC
- Thursday, August 9 at Cincinnati Bengals 6pm - Fox32
- Saturday, August 18 at Denver Broncos 8pm - Fox32
- Saturday, August 25 vs Kansas City Chiefs Noon - Fox32
- Thursday, August 30 vs Buffalo Bills 7pm - Fox32
(All times Central)
Traditionally the second preseason game has the starters play about a half, but with the Bears opening up with the Hall Of Fame Game, that may alter their playing time rotation.
Practicing against the Broncos will be a big plus for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky and the new offense. It’ll also be a good opportunity for head coach Matt Nagy to get some more film to digest before the season starts.
Also, in case you missed it, EJ Snyder did a live Q&A on our Facebook page earlier tonight.
NFL Draft Q&A session about the Bears and any other random draft topics we might stumble on to.Posted by Windy City Gridiron: For Chicago Bears Fans on Thursday, April 19, 2018