The Chicago Bears are taking a break from on field practice today down in Bourbonnais, so this was a natural time for us to catch our breath and recap everything that has gone on so far at training camp.
In my latest T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free!), I was joined by WCG’s very own Robert Zeglinski, who has been on the ground at Olivet Nazarene University taking in Bears’ camp first hand.
Here’s a brief outline of some of the topics we touched on.
- Differences in Camp Nagy to Camp Fox
- Kevin White’s potential impact
- The receivers in general
- The tight ends and their deployment
- Jordan Howard’s hands
- The offensive line including Cody Whitehair’s shotgun snaps
- Robert’s favorite subject, Leonard Floyd and who will start opposite him at OLB
- The defensive line
- The defensive backs
- Camp disappointment (You gotta hear Robert’s take on this one!)
- Camp surprise/star
Robert has been killing it with his Bears’ coverage at camp, and he killed it on my show. Give it a listen and let us know your thoughts!