In the famous words of Dennis Green, they are who we thought they were. Except this time around, we’re not talking about a Rex Grossman-led Bears team.
No, the “we” is a woeful 0-2 Cardinals team that has been outscored 58-6 in it’s first two games of the 2018 NFL season. After one game, you can look at a contest as an aberration. Once poor defeats are strung together, the truth starts to come out.
On the newest WCG Radio, Blake Allen Murphy of SB Nation’s Revenge of the Birds joined me to discuss the depressing state of Arizona’s fair pro football team. The conclusion we came to: the Cardinals have an obviously tough task against Khalil Mack and his Bears friends on Sunday.
On this episode of WCG Radio
Blake Allen Murphy joins the show to talk Bears-Cardinals.
- A disastrous start: is Arizona really as bad as they’ve shown so far?
- How a plodding offense was made worse by Mike McCoy
- When will we see Josh Rosen replace Sam Bradford (No Mike Glennon)?
- Why David Johnson has struggled to get going
- The Cardinals defense with noted playmakers like Chandler Jones is struggling: why?
- The Bears succeed on offense fill-in-the-blank
- The Bears succeed on defense fill-in-the-blank
- Why Rosen thriving at the half would be the worst nightmare
- Final game predictions