The Chicago Bears released their jersey schedule on Instagram on Monday night.
The Bears will be wearing their navy blue home uniforms six times this season, and they will be wearing their white away uniforms seven times. Their 1940’s throwback uniforms will be worn on Week 8 against the New York Jets, while their orange jerseys, which will be worn for the first time since 2012, will return on Week 8 against the Miami Dolphins. They will also make an appearance on Week 11 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Here’s the full list of the jerseys that Chicago will be wearing in 2018, and when they will wear them:
- Week 1: at Green Bay Packers, white
- Week 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks, navy blue
- Week 3: at Arizona Cardinals, white
- Week 4: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, navy blue
- Week 5: BYE
- Week 6: at Miami Dolphins, orange
- Week 7: vs. New England Patriots, navy blue
- Week 8: vs. New York Jets, throwbacks
- Week 9: at Buffalo Bills, white
- Week 10: vs. Detroit Lions, navy blue
- Week 11: vs. Minnesota Vikings, orange
- Week 12: at Detroit Lions, white
- Week 13: at New York Giants, white
- Week 14: vs. Los Angeles Rams, navy blue
- Week 15: vs. Green Bay Packers, navy blue
- Week 16: at San Francisco 49ers, white
- Week 17: at Minnesota Vikings, white
Jacob Infante is a Chicago Bears and NFL Draft writer at SB Nation’s Windy City Gridiron. He also covers the NFL Draft for USA Today SMG’s Draft Wire. He can be reached through Twitter @jacobinfante24 or e-mailed at email@example.com.