Bears fans, this defense is downright special.
The Chicago Bears entered their game against the run-heavy Minnesota Vikings missing major defensive players in Akiem Hicks and Roquan Smith and it simply didn’t matter. Starting and backup defenders alike dominated their matchups all game long and ultimately controlled the game’s tempo from the Vikings’ first possession through the final blow of the whistle. They won at the line, they won in coverage, and that led to a big Bears divisional win.
In this video, I break down 5 plays that typified the game overall, discussing...
- How the defense stopped the Vikings’ ground attack
- What Chase Daniel did to find success throwing the ball
- Why Kirk Cousins was hesitant to throw downfield
- How Khalil Mack set the defensive tone in the second half
- The various mistakes the Bears made on offense
- My thoughts on our current QB situation
- And much, much more...
Check it out below and let me know what you think!
Now it’s your turn: What did you think of the Minnesota game? How do you feel about our QB situation? Let me know in the comments below!