1) Don’t look know, but one of the hottest teams in the NFL is the Miami Dolphins!
Okay, I’m obviously kidding, but their 16-12 win against the Indianapolis Colts was their second consecutive W, and with upcoming games against the struggling Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, New York Giants, and Cincinnati Bengals, they could see themselves play their way out of a chance to get their quarterback of the future in the 2020 NFL Draft.
2) Right now the winless Bengals seem to have the best shot at the number one draft pick and their choice of QBs, but who will end up being the consensus top quarterback available?
It looks like a choice between 2 QBs, but we all know how things can change as Draft season heats up.
Who will be the consensus top QB in the 2020 NFL Draft?
This poll is closed
Joe Burrow, LSU
Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
Also, for you draftniks, who is a sleeper QB you really like in this draft?
3) The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are another team that will likely be looking for a quarterback this draft as Jameis Winston is about to be a free agent. Winston is on pace for nearly 5,000 yards passing, but he turns the ball over entirely too much. He leads the league with 14 interceptions and he’s fumbled 10 times, but I’ll bet there’s some team out there that gives him a hefty contract that believes they can fix him.
4) Just an awesome moment between a head coach and his quarterback.
And in case you’re wondering if this was some sort of PR move by a mic’d up coach, Harbaugh addressed the video at his Monday press conference.
“I was kind of curious how that got out,” he said, grinning. “There’s microphones everywhere, apparently. Who’s wearing a wire? It wasn’t Lamar or me, just for the record.”
Asked if he usually allows himself such reflective moments during a game, Harbaugh joked: “I have a lot of deep thoughts, you know.”
The Ravens have been a fun team to follow during Harbaugh’s 12 years as their head coach, and did you realize that he’s only presided over one team with a losing record during his time in Baltimore?
And at 7-2 so far this year, it looks like that streak will continue.
5) I agree with Baldy here; Lamar Jackson has the look of an NFL MVP.
I just can’t get over how many NFL analysts were quick to discount his chances at success in the NFL. He wasn’t running some gimmicky college offense at Louisville, it was a pro style scheme and he was asked to do a lot of cerebral things at the line.
Then again, I’m one of several dumbasses that predicted great 2019 success for a different member of the QB draft class of 2018.
6) That Monday Night Football game did not disappoint as the Seattle Seahawks dealt the San Francisco 49ers their first loss this year, 27-24 in overtime. In was a rough game for Niner QB Jimmy Garoppolo with three turnovers, and that brings his season totals up to 8 interceptions and 7 fumbles.
7) Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans are playing some good football right now at 5-5 and winners of three of their last four games. He rushed for 188 yards and 2 TDs on 23 carries in the their 35-32 win against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Free agent to be QB Ryan Tannehill has been good for them since taking over, but it’s been Henry that has that offense churning and has the team back in the AFC playoff hunt.
They’re doing so good that some analysts are trying to spin that they “won” the Khalil Mack trade. Loo, the only winning that matters in the National Football League is what shows up in the standings, but in regards to the Mack trade, I’m sure both the Raiders and the Chicago Bears are happy with how things transpired and this can go down as a win-win scenario.
9) Yesterday the 5-4 Carolina Panthers were awarded former Bears running back Mike Davis, and Davis will allow them to spell Christian McCaffrey from time to time. McCaffrey has played on over 90% of their offensive snaps the last two years and they need to keep him fresh for their postseason push.
10) I missed this live, but then again I’m not an NFL official.
Kenny Golladay spots the ball himself almost two yards ahead of where went down.— Bad Sports Refs (@BadSportsRefs) November 10, 2019
Ref: OK cool, thanks Kenny that looks okay.pic.twitter.com/J3nWLTwqKF
Come on man...