Just because the 2019 Chicago Bears look similar to the 2018 Bears doesn’t mean this offseason hasn’t felt a little tumultuous.
This offseason has seen everything so far — key re-signings, surprising contract restructures, departure of key players, and new additions brought in to help the Bears push for a championship. Cody Parkey is no longer a Bear, but a guy named Blewitt is.
Honestly it’s been a fairly confusing time, so let me list out the moves we’ve made so far to make your voting process easier:
- 1/26 - Signed OT Bobby Massie to a four-year contract
- 2/21 - Released TE Dion Sims
- 3/05 - Released OLB Sam Acho
- 3/06 - Signed K Chris Blewitt
- 3/11 - Signed Ben Braunecker to a two-year contract
- 3/13 - Tendered exclusive rights to OL Rashaad Coward, LB Isaiah Irving, and DE Roy Robertson Harris
- 3/13 - Released K Cody Parkey
- 3/14 - Signed RB Mike Davis to a two-year contract), CB Buster Skrine to a three-year contract, WR Cordarrelle Patterson to a two-year contract, S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a one-year contract
- 3/20 - Re-signed P Pat O’Donnell to a two-year contract
- 3/28 - Traded RB Jordan Howard to Eagles for a conditional sixth-round pick
- 3/29 - Re-signed DB DeAndre Houston-Carson to a one-year contract
- 4/01 - Re-signed OLB Aaron Lynch to a one-year contract
- 4/03 - Re-signed LS Patrick Scales to a one-year contract
How Would You Grade The Bears’ Offseason So Far?
This poll is closed