Hey Bears Fans! Instead of talking about kicking tryouts or Aaron Lynch’s re-signing, I brought in Da Bears Blog’s resident statistician Johnathan Wood to talk about everything statistical we could think of relating to the 2018 Chicago Bears. Throughout this episode we talk about...
- What statistically drives Nagy’s offense?
- What did Trubisky statistically do well? What did he do poorly?
- How did Daniels, Whitehair, and Long’s presences affect the offense?
- What scouting combine measurements make up most Andy Reid/Matt Nagy feature backs? Which RBs in this draft fit that profile?
- Why are combine measurements important, anyways?
- What positions (outside of RB) should we look at with pick #87?
- Which physical traits make up Nagy “U” TEs?
- And much, much more!
Give it a listen and let me know what you think!
Feedback rocks, so please feel free to provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length, content, anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!