We’re only 100 days away from the kickoff to the Chicago Bears 100th season against the Green Bay Packers, and earlier today we asked you guys for a very specific prediction for that game.
I was all set to include these ‘did you knows’ in that article, but I figured I’d share them over here instead.
- The Bears trail the all-time regular season series by two games, 94-96-6.
- The Packers have won 13 NFL Championships (most all-time), while the Bears have won 9 titles (2nd all-time).
- In his six career games against Green Bay, Leonard Floyd has 18 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, and 1 touchdown.
- In three career games against the Packers (2 from last year and one as a member of the Raiders), Mack has 11 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovers, 1 interception, and 1 touchdown.
- In three career games against the Packers, Trubisky has completed 65.3% of his passes, with 3 touchdowns, no interceptions, and a passer rating of 96.6.
For an idea on Trubisky’s growth from last year, in week one he had a passer rating of 77.2 while averaging 4.89 yards per passing attempt, but in the week 15 game his passer rating was 120.4 while averaging 8.39 yards per attempt.
- There’s a lot made about Aaron Rodgers’ brilliance against the Bears with his career 105.9 passer rating, but did you know he actually holds a better career passer rating against 10 other teams, including the Minnesota Vikings (110.0) and the Detroit Lions (109.0)?
- Rodgers does have a career high 45 TD passes against the Bears.
- Packer wide out Randall Cobb, who has 10 TD receptions in his 15 games against the Bears, is now a member of the Dallas Cowboys.
- In his last six games against the Bears, Green Bay wide receiver Davante Adams had scored 5 TDs and 1 two-point conversion.
- New Chicago safety, HaHa Clinton-Dix, had 7 tackles last year as a member of the Packers in their week one game against the Bears.
- New Green Bay safety, Adrian Amos, never missed a game against the Packers in his previous four year Bears career, and he had 54 tackles in those 8 games.