The Chicago Bears are back at it today and we have Jacob Infante down there taking in the practice this morning. You can follow along with his thoughts via his Twitter profile below.
As for yesterday’s practice, the quick Cliff Notes version of Thursday went like this.
- Tight end Adam Shaheen was back out practicing!
- But he left after only about 15 minutes. The Bears said his reduced workload was all a part of the plan, so we’ll see if he practices more today.
- However all the other tight ends have been getting good reps in, including Bradley Sowell who is looking like a roster lock. Ian Bunting and Dax Raymond also had nice day’s yesterday.
- The defense continues to be really, really good.
- The offense — and quarterback Mitchell Trubisky — has been up and down, but again, the defense has been really, really good.
- Safety Deon Bush has had a nice camp thus far.
- The kicking situation is still looking solid. Wouldn’t it be something if the Bears found two legit kickers in Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro?
- Have I mentioned how good the defense has looked?
Be sure you guys are keeping tabs on our training camp coverage by perusing all the stuff in our 2019 Bears Training Camp group here on WCG.
Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:
WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
Jacob Infante is down at camp covering the practice today, so check out his Twitter profile for some live updates.