The Chicago Bears were back in full pads today, and it was the most physical day of training camp yet. They went live on several occasions as they prepare for the 2019 season with a spirited practice. There was only one minor injury takeaway from today and that happened when offensive lineman Alex Bars left with what the Bears are calling a knee contusion. So nothing serious for the UDFA rookie.
Our guy Jacob Infante was down at Olivet Nazarene University today, so I had to get him on my podcast, T Formation Conversation, as he drove home from camp, and here’s a brief outline of what we covered on the show.
- How did Mitchell Trubisky look today?
- Thoughts on Adam Shaheen and the tight end group.
- David Montgomery looked good today.
- Who was Friday’s offensive camp MVP?
- Who was Friday’s defensive camp MVP?
- Schematic differences in Chuck Pagano’s defense.
- How did Ha Ha Clinton-Dix look today?
- How did nickelbacks Buster Skrine and Duke Shelley look?
- Overall thoughts on the reserve corners.
- We answered a few questions from Twitter.
Give the show a listen now!
Jacob will have his full camp notes up a little later this afternoon, so be on the lookout for those.